Are you letting imposter syndrome hold you back?
Do you feel like you got to where you are by pure luck, and worry that people will find out that you totally have no idea what you're doing?
You're not putting yourself forward for opportunities (promotions, awards etc)
- You're doubting your own abilities to deliver what you said you would
You're thinking everyone else is so much better than you are
- You have extremely high expectations of yourself (and others!) and tend to be a perfectionist
- You're afraid to put yourself out there and be really seen
- You think everyone else thinks you're better than you actually are
- You're totally afraid of being found out as the fraud that you are
Imposter to Empowered®
A first of its kind, 6-week online programme where you will learn tools and techniques to manage and overcome your imposter syndrome so you can: earn more money; skyrocket your career; stop feeling like a total fraud; stop doubting your abilities; feel as good as those around you appear to be!
Grow in Confidence
Learn to overcome your fears and doubts about your abilities, stop letting imposter syndrome stop you from doing what you really want to do!
Have a Greater Impact
Go for that promotion, speak up at work and receive the recognition you deserve, ask for more during salary negotiations. Know your worth.
Learn a repeatable process to manage your imposter syndrome if it ever shows up again - recognise it, deal with it, and stop letting it hold you back!
What's included in this course?
This is a 6-week live and interactive course, using a mix of video content, tools and worksheets, to help you go from Imposter to Empowered.
By the end of the programme, you will be able to recognise how imposter syndrome shows up, and implement tools and techniques to ensure it doesn't get in the way of you achieving what you want.
Stop striving for perfection, stop procrastinating, achieve your goals!
Imagine if you could...
- Earn what you are really worth
- Curb your doubts on your ability to succeed
- Skyrocket your success in your career and life
- Stop holding yourself back because you don't feel "good enough"
- Stop procrastinating on putting yourself out there
- Save time and energy by not constantly striving for perfection
Hi, my name is Aoife O'Brien, and I am here to help you on your imposter journey!
In 2019, I was asked to share my experience of Imposter Syndrome with a journalist. A couple of months later, I appeared in an Irish Times article (picture and all), talk about feeling like an imposter! Since then, I've gone on to speak about Imposter Syndrome on local and national radio (Today FM & 2FM), on 20+ podcasts, 20+ public speaking engagements, as well as working with individual and corporate clients. I'm also a total data nerd - everything I share is backed by research. I hold a first class honours MSc in Organisational Behaviour, a Certificate in Career Coaching, and a Diploma in Executive and Life Coaching. I've taken everything I've learned about imposter syndrome, and distilled it into this 6 week online course.
"Aoife held a workshop about Imposter Syndrome for our Women’s Inclusion Group in EMEA. The workshop was interactive and contained a real plan of action on how to deal with and overcome it. The session was very well received and we got a lot of positive feedback from our colleagues. I highly recommend working with Aoife."
"I attended this webinar ready to have a greater awareness of my own imposter syndrome and how it showed up in my business and personal life I got so many takeaways from the attending this webinar I loved the worksheets and found the open discussion forum excellent. My call action afterwards was quitting my job and moving into my own business full time. I would highly recommend this webinar. Thanks Aoife for a fantastic program."
"Fascinating topic and inspiring content. This course helped build my self-awareness around the realities of what is holding me back. Plenty to digest on this course and loads of ideas for taking action to make real change. A safe, supportive forum to share and discuss openly. Aoife is fabulous facilitator and brings a real depth of information in this topic and others."
Bernie, course participant
- What is imposter syndrome?
- What triggers your imposter syndrome?
- What are the 5 types of imposter? Which one are you?
- How does imposter syndrome relate to burnout?
- What are some specific steps you can take to manage and overcome your imposter syndrome, according to your type?
- Online video content
- Lifetime access to the online course content
- Downloadable tools to understand and manage your inner imposter
- Lifetime access to an engaged community of likeminded people who share the goal of wanting to beat their imposter