Do you worry that people will find out that you have no idea what you're doing?
You're suffering form Imposter Syndrome
You feel like you're in over your head, that despite your outward success, people will realise you're clueless
- You're so busy trying to prove yourself that you have no time for life outside of work
You know you need better boundaries but you're not sure where to start
- You have extremely high expectations of yourself, it's how you got where you are today
- You're afraid to let your team and your clients down, so you work all the hours
- You've somehow pulled the wool over everyone's eyes and they'll soon realise you're not up to the job
- You can't speak up in meetings, because then they'll surely realise you have no idea what you're talking about
What if nothing changes?
The stress of trying to hide and compensate for your feelings of ineptitude will become unbearably stressful
- Your relationships will suffer because you'll be working too much and have no time for family and friends
People will continue to take advantage of your people-pleasing ways and lack of boundaries
- You'll end up burnt out if things continue as they are
- You'll continue working long hours in an effort to 'prove yourself' but you won't really have anything to show for it
- Your lack of belief in yourself will stop you performing at a high level, and you'll put your job in jeopardy
- 'Paul' will continue to get credit for your idea because you didn't have the guts to share it in the team meeting
Imposter to Empowered®
A first of its kind, 6-week online programme where you will learn tools and techniques to manage and overcome your imposter syndrome so you can: know your worth and what you uniquely bring to the table; set and communicate better boundaries; stop feeling incapable of doing your job; progress in your career on your terms; feel as good as those around you appear to be!
Grow in Confidence
Learn to overcome your fears and doubts about your abilities, stop people-pleasing and set better boundaries.
Have a Greater Impact
Bring your whole self to work, and show up in a way you haven't before. Speak up. Get the recognition you deserve. Know your worth.
Learn how to recognise when imposter syndrome shows up for you, and what you can do to manage it, and stop letting it hold you back.
What's included in this course?
This is a 6-week live and interactive course, using a mix of video content, tools and worksheets, to help you go from Imposter to Empowered.
By the end of the programme, you will be able to recognise how imposter syndrome shows up, and implement tools and techniques to ensure it doesn't get in the way of you achieving what you want.
Stop striving for perfection, stop procrastinating, achieve your goals!
Hi, my name is Aoife O'Brien, and I am here to help you on your imposter journey!
In 2019, I was asked to share my experience of Imposter Syndrome with a journalist. Later, my words appeared in a national newspaper (alongside my picture). Talk about feeling like an imposter!
Since then, I've gone on to speak about Imposter Syndrome on national radio international podcasts, and regularly speak publicly on the topic. I work with individual and corporate clients.
Being a total data nerd, I also carried out my own research, so everything I share is backed by research.
I hold a first class honours MSc in Organisational Behaviour, a Certificate in Career Coaching, and a Diploma in Executive and Life Coaching. I've taken everything I've learned about imposter syndrome, and distilled it into this 6 week online programme.
Don't take my word for it...
"Aoife held a workshop about Imposter Syndrome for our Women’s Inclusion Group in EMEA. The workshop was interactive and contained a real plan of action on how to deal with and overcome it. The session was very well received and we got a lot of positive feedback from our colleagues. I highly recommend working with Aoife."
"I attended this webinar ready to have a greater awareness of my own imposter syndrome and how it showed up in my business and personal life I got so many takeaways from the attending this webinar I loved the worksheets and found the open discussion forum excellent. My call action afterwards was quitting my job and moving into my own business full time. I would highly recommend this webinar. Thanks Aoife for a fantastic program."
"Fascinating topic and inspiring content. This course helped build my self-awareness around the realities of what is holding me back. Plenty to digest on this course and loads of ideas for taking action to make real change. A safe, supportive forum to share and discuss openly. Aoife is fabulous facilitator and brings a real depth of information in this topic and others."
Bernie, course participant
- What is imposter syndrome?
- What triggers your imposter syndrome?
- What are the 5 types of imposter? Which one are you?
- How does imposter syndrome relate to burnout?
- What are some specific steps you can take to manage and overcome your imposter syndrome, according to your type?
- Online video content
- Lifetime access to the online course content
- Downloadable tools to understand and manage your inner imposter
- Lifetime access to an engaged community of likeminded people who share the goal of wanting to beat their imposter